- Simple installation is possible on any type of door, including those with narrow frames.
- Body and escutcheon made of steel.
- Three forms of authentication configurations available to grant access:
- Credential only.
- Credential plus PIN.
- Door code.
- Available with mechanical cylinder cut outs for key override or access lock outs (override European and Cam profile cylinder) with audit trail facility available.
- Mechanical or electronic privacy option.
- The lock can always be opened from the inside (single action panic feature works in conjunction with the relevant mortise lock).
- Covers door thicknesses: From 32mm up to 120mm.
- Dimensions: 290mm x 67mm x 20mm.
- Reversible handle left or right escutcheon.
- Clutch mechanism escutcheon; when unlocked handle moves freely.
- Handle rotation: 52º.
- Distance from the handle to the cylinder: 47mm to 110mm.
- Compatible with DIN and European mortise locks, mortise locks with Swiss profile cylinder, Australian standard mortise locks and narrow style mortise lock.
- Compatible with European profile and Swiss profile cylinders.
- Door thickness: Square spindles available: 7mm, 7.6mm split (Australia), 8mm, 8mm split (Euro & ANSI), 9mm and 9mm split.