- SALTO’s stand-alone, battery powered electronic lock and technology, SVN data-on-card and advanced wireless technology with online, real-time capabilities.
- Eliminates lock hardware on the door by encasing all electronic components and battery pack inside the door itself.
- Clean, minimalistic new round light ring design reader.
- Clear dual colour round ring LED light (green/red) to indicate lock authorisation.
- Mechanical privacy option by a mechanical thumbturn. The user can activate the “do not disturb” function just by operating this thumbturn.
- Special blink and beep indication when lock is in privacy mode.
- Declaration of conformity CE.
- FCC/IC conformity.
Mortise Lock features
- Mortise lock with built in door detector, privacy detector and mechanical key override detector.
- Axe distance 62mm.
- Lock latched deadbolt made of steel.
- Choice of finishes: satin stainless steel or gold enamelled.
- Front plate shape: square.
- Handed lock - L/R - reversible.
- Inside always allows free egress (Anti-panic in combination with lock).
- UL 10C listed (45 min).
- EN1634 EI60
- Covers door thicknesses: From 45mm up to 125mm.
- Reader dimensions (H x W x D): 45mm x 45mm x 8,5mm. (1-25/32" x 1-25/32" x 21/64")
- Faceplate dimensions (H x W): 152mm x 31,5mm. (6" x 1-15/64")
- Handle block mechanism lock.
- Handle rotation: 52º.
- To be used in combination with SALTO LA1T17 mortise lock.
- Square spindles available: 8mm split (SALTO spindles required).